It’s the 10th of the month and that means that a group of us link up with Shimelle and share our lists. The list can be of anything, as long as it contains ten things.
This month, I wanted to share a random list — from inspiration to entertainment to new recipes — that are current in my life right now. Let’s see…
1. Placed an order at Tevana with a gift certificate from my brother/family for Christmas. Just tried this White Chai tea and it’s my favorite new flavor. I need my coffee in the morning, but I’ll drink tea all day long.
2. I got a 50mm lens for my camera for Christmas. I have been having fun playing with it. The fixed focal length feels strange, but I love the blown out background effect I can capture.
3. Tried this recipe a few weeks ago and…yum! From this base version, I have concocted a mexi version by adding in red and green peppers, green chilies and taco spices with sour cream and salsa when serving. Perfect winter comfort food.
4. I have mentioned many times that I couldn’t be without my streaming subscription to Netflix. Back when I had my high powered corporate job and I traveled all the time and worked 60 hours a week (it made me tired just to type that – LOL) I never had a chance to watch all of the popular TV programs. I started watching Bones on Netflix and I breezed through the entire series in about a month. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.
5. I dreamed up an awesome idea for this stack of Thickers. Coming soon!
6. Really excited about the line up of videos and classes Two Peas has assembled for 2013. Glitter Girl is a favorite and I’m also looking forward to the Project Life series.
7. I have been on a scarf making kick lately. Because how many afghans do I really need in Florida? OK, I don’t need scarves either but they are easier to store.
8. Loved this layout I saw on Sue’s Life & Memories blog this week. It sparked an idea for a layout that I’ll be working on this weekend. Love the online paper crafting community and all the inspiration we share with each other.
9. This stack of photos arrived in the mail the other day. Love fresh scrapbooking material!
10. CHA is this week. I love checking out all the peeks and seeing what new products are going to hit the market. Ranger is going to expand Tim’s Distress line to add paints. I don’t use paint much anymore (except to water it down and splatter it on a background), but these might have me changing my mind!
What’s going on in your world right now?