It’s the tenth of the month and that means it is time for another round of 10 Things. Every month, a big group of us from all over the world link up with Shimelle to share ten things, any ten things that strike our fancy. This month, I wanted to share some Pinterest finds.
10 things I have learned on Pinterest
1. Dawn liquid soap works miracles.
Mix it with hydrogen peroxide and it removes arm pit stains. I tried it. It works like a charm. You can also mix it with vinegar and you have a glass cleaner and soap scum remover.
2. Nachoes are not just for tortilla chips.
Apples make a good nacho base too. Especially when you top them with caramel sauce and nuts and chocolate. That is my kind of nacho!
3. Stanford’s digital photography course is available online. For free.
Now that I have a good dSLR, I’m going to review this material. For free, why not?
4. You can find an outfit for any occasion.
But super cute clothes do not fit me, so I don’t spend a lot of time drooling over things I can’t wear. But it is fun to look sometimes.
5. The ironing board is obsolete
This is the coolest idea! When I want to iron something quick (if I even bother to iron at all), I put a towel down on the washing machine but does not work so well. This would be great!
6. You can find instructions to repurpose just about anything.
For instance, an old mug holder makes a great jewelry rack.
7. You can spray paint furniture.
I might have discovered this on my own at Michaels, but I didn’t know you could spray paint furniture so I never would have looked for it. Great idea for all the flea market finds!
8. Jars make good time capsules.
Love this idea. I am glad that other people post their clever stuff for me to find.
9. Snickers candy bars can be a salad ingredient.
Not sure I would really call this a “salad” but it does sound good!
10. If you don’t have the words yourself, someone else has written it and posted it to Pinterest.
Thank you for stopping by today!
If you want to check out more lists of ten things, click here!