It’s the end of another month. Oh where does the time go? It was another whirlwind of a month for me. I had a super busy weekend, but luckily, enough time to finish up a few inspiration tags in time to get them posted on this last day of March.
(What are my Tags of Inspiration? Here’s my original post if you missed it and want the full details. I am simply making these tags as a trigger. They remind me of my tools, different embellishments, color palettes, border treatments, techniques to add to a page, etc… They are not exactly meant to be works of art — some are much prettier than others — they simply provide me with inspiration if needed, when I’m working on a project.)
- Gesso is a great glitter adhesive
- Use gesso with stamps
- Yellow + Mint + Pink = fun spring palette
- Run vellum through a polka dot embossing folder for fun texture
- Use more purple
- Sometimes a simple sentiment is all that is needed
- Add water drops to distress ink to get that cool reaction
- A few sequins here and there add a tiny bit of sparkle
- Navy is a great neutral to balance with brighter colors
Just three tags this month. Maybe I will have time for more next time.
If all goes well, I will be back later this week with a layout. I have had so many events the past couple of weeks that I making a point not to schedule anything after work this week until Friday. Hopefully I will be feeling creative enough after work to finish up the layout on my desk.
Thanks for stopping by today!