I can’t believe that the end of summer is just about here!
When I started my inspiration tag project a few months ago, I thought I would spend the summer making a ton of tags and I’d have a full box at the end of August. Well, I certainly have the ambition…just not the time. Today I have a few more tags to share, but I am far from a full box. These three will have to do for now. Hopefully my crafting time will be more plentiful soon.
- Embossing folders can really dress up plain die cuts
- Add solid colored die cuts on a pattern paper background
- A primary color scheme is great for summer
- A little bling can make a big impact
- The smaller scale patterns in 6×6 paper pads are perfect for die cutting and punches
- Line up a group of punches for a fun border
- Stacked embellishments provide texture, dimension and are a great finishing touch
- A little distress ink around the edge of the project can provide a lot of depth
- Hand stitching elements will help ground them on the project
- Peeled Paint/Faded Jeans/Peacock feathers is a super cool color combination
- Masks are great for inking a background too – they are not just for misting
- Buttons can help add character to a project but are so often overlooked
- Use unique punched shapes as the base for stacked embellishments
I am still having a blast creating these tags and will just continue making them until I run out of inspiring ideas. (Is that even a possibility?) Stay tuned for more tags next month.
Thanks for stopping by today!