Happy Saturday! Since I enjoyed putting together my 5 Crafty Things so much last weekend, I decided that “5 Things” is going to become a regular weekend feature. I love to cruise around the Internet during the week and I find some really cool things worth sharing. What better time to do that than the weekend? These things could be scrapbooking related, but not always. Today is all about yummy recipes I found this week.
But first up, I wanted to point you to a guest post I did this week at Simple Scrapper. I love what Jennifer is doing over there, bringing together both digital and paper scrapbookers. She provides a great community that offers tips and inspiration for making scrapbooking fun and simple. Here is my guest post that was featured on Thursday:
Without further ado, here are a few yummy recipes I found this week:
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels – from madiganmade.blogspot.com. You may have heard of the pretzel hugs, where you melt a kiss on top of pretzels? This recipe looks just as good, but kicked up a few notches!
2. Carrot Pancakes – from framefanatic.blogspot.com. A little bit of a twist on traditional pancakes. I think that breakfast for dinner sounds like a great idea!
3. Chicken with Lemon and Dill – from supperisserved.blogspot.com. I’ve been looking for some fresher, lighter recipes to go along with my “spring-will-be-here-soon” attitude. This one feels very spring to me!
4. Wedge Salad with a twist – from scissorsandspatulas.com. Serve this along with the chicken. I’ve never been a fan of blue cheese, so this is the perfect swap!
5. Dark Chocolate M&M Cookies – found at thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen. Seriously, all I can say on this one is YUM!
Hope you have a fantastic, crafty (and yummy!) weekend.