Welcome to another installment of 5 Things!
I hope you are having a great weekend! I am busy getting ready for a big yard sale next Saturday. Now that I’ve decided to move back to Florida, I’ve been going through the house from top to bottom and pulling every single thing I feel I can part with. It’s so much easier to let things go when you calculate how much it will cost to transport them across two states… I’m hoping to unload many, many pounds of paper and some of my outdated scrapbooking supplies! And lots of household goods and several coats (which I am happy about – not much need for heavy winter coats in Florida!).
This week I’ve been seeing tons of Easter and spring crafty things, so that is what I’m linking up today. Enjoy!
1. Easter Garland and decor from thecraftingchicks.com. With Easter just a few short weeks away, it’s time to plan out your Easter Sunday dinner table decor. I love the Easter tree in this post and the fun banner with bunnies.
2. Spring Butterfly Mobile from kikicreates.blogspot.com. We’ve seen many butterfly garlands and banners, but this one looks really easy and was actually created by Rebecca Cooper. You don’t even need a sewing machine for this one!
3. Handmade Strawberries from peppermintplum.blogspot.com. How stinkin’ cute are these little berries? And in the jar? Oh, this makes me want to run to JoAnn’s and buy some red calico and green felt. So fun.
4. Painted Jars from sparechangechic.com. I’ve been seeing a lot of different pastel painted jars on various blogs recently but I’ve not come across a detailed tutorial until this one. Good step-by-step details here on how to create these yourself. I’m definitely going to try it!
5. Pretzel Crusted Key Lime Squares from cookiesandcups.blogspot.com. These sound so good! I love the sweet and salty combination. I’m still craving fresh flavors right now as we transition out of the cold and into warmer temperatures. Probably better suited to a July 4th picnic, but I think I might make this one for Easter!
I’ll be back on Monday with my own spring project. Thanks for stopping by today. I sincerely appreciate all of my followers and everyone who stops by!