I can barely express how happy it makes me to see the sun shining in a beautiful blue sky and feel the warm air. I love a good rain to give my grass and landscaping a soak, but day after day of clouds and dreariness can really drag on on a person. I am super ready for summer! So for today, I’m ever so grateful for the bright sunshine!
In my internet wanderings this week, I came across some new blogs (well, not really new, just new to me!) that I wanted to share. No theme or thread among them, just some great information and eye candy.
If you’ve never stumbled on them yourself, let me introduce you to:
5 Really Cool Blogs
1. Knock Off Decor – ever the bargain hunter, I’m not one to spend a lot of money on brand names. But I love to surround myself with beautiful things. This blog showcases cool, thrifty ideas from people all over the Internet. Get some great ideas here and mimic them in your own home.
2. Make 5 Dinners in 1 Hour – that’s an intriguing promise, isn’t it? I’m a bit of a skeptic but after spending a few minutes on her site, I bet she delivers! She has a subscription to the 5 dinners thing, but she also offers great recipes with simple, healthy ingredients right on her blog. Not only are there great recipes here but lots of tips and tricks too.
3. The Graphics Fairy – do you love free printables and free vintage images? Find that and more on this site. She’s got some great project ideas as well as fun weekly link party. I can see myself browsing though these images to get ideas for cards, ATCs, tags and mixed media projects. And then you can print them off and add them to your own projects!
4. A Little Hut – I was instantly drawn to all the white paper projects on this site. If you have a Silhouette or a Cricut, definitely take a look. My mind was instantly racing with ideas for layouts and home decor projects. Nice clean, simple lines. Great eye candy!
5. Bird’s Party Blog – I’m pretty sure I’ve linked to this blog before, but this week I rediscovered it and spent some time looking through previous posts. I don’t throw a lot of parties myself and I don’t have kids to throw parties for, but I still get tons of ideas here. I love the color combinations and the theme ideas. If you are throwing a party, check them out. Or just enjoy the images and be inspired by a cool color combo!
Have a great weekend!