I hope you are having a great weekend. I have been super busy — diving into all the projects around the house that I’ve been putting off for years. Like new caulking in the shower, painting the bathroom, making piles of old clothes for Goodwill, sorting through all the stuff I don’t use anymore for the yard sale in a few weeks… Getting a house ready to sell is a lot of work!
But I always find time for scrapbooking. Right now it’s in 15 minute increments, but it’s something. Today I wanted to share some cool paper crafting projects I found browsing the net this week. I hope you are as inspired as I was!
1. Sketch Support Canvas from Tammy Tutterow. This is such a beautiful piece! I would love to do more home decor/art work pieces for my home. I can see something like this resting on an easel on a shelf or the mantle. Very cool!
2. By the Sea Shore mini album from Judean. Talk about cute! I tend to think my vacation albums need to be super special, heavily embellished, full of techniques. But this little gem shows that simple is very charming.
3. Fairy Drawers from Lowri McNabb. This piece would make some little princess very happy! I can see this pieces setting the stage and theme for an entire bedroom. So fun!
4. A Bunch of Banners from Cassie. Banner continue to be seen all over paper crafting land. These banners take it up a notch with lots of layering and embellishing. I have yet to create one banner but I’m loving the spoon banner. Might do something like that for my new kitchen in my new house when the time comes.
5. Butterfly Cards from Michelle Wooderson. Can these be any cuter? I’m in love with Michelle’s blog and her awesome projects for Papertrey Ink. These cards are screaming spring and I hope that Mother Nature complies. Soon.
Thanks for stopping by today!