Happy Weekend to everyone! Things are really gloomy and rainy and cold in Nashville so I thought I would inject the only ray of sunshine I have: new scrappy supplies! I received an order (of products I purchased) this week and wanted to point you to some new products that I’ve gotten my hands on and love (in case you are in the mood for new supplies too!).
1. Echo Park’s For the Record Collection – I don’t usually buy collection packs because I don’t always like every single pattern, but this collection is definitely an exception! Every pattern is gorgeous. I especially love Table Cloth which is a floral on one side and a bold red polka dot on the other. These two designs, Picket Fence and Vintage Linen both have (4) 6×6 designs on the B side. Newsprint is another favorite. I really like the Alpha Stickers too — you get a large variety. I can’t wait to create something with this collection!
2. Jenni Bowlin’s Read Hodge Podge Book – I love sets like this. You can put all the pieces together to create a mixed media mini album or you could use each piece on different projects. The vintage images are really nice and it’s a good mixture of different elements. In addition to Read, it comes in two other varieties — Open and Look.
3. 7 Gypsies Tags – These tags coordinate with the Lille collection. Filled with words and phrases like beautiful, right now, be, real life and document, they are a fun embellishment in 7 Gypsies signature style. I really like that each tag is printed with a different number along the bottom. This section is not perforated, but you could tear or cut that number part off and have an additional piece.
4. Lush 2 Damask Paper – if you thought the first Lush Collection was nice, you are in for a treat. This second collection is just as cool, with brighter colors. I love all the colors (orange, navy and fuchsia), but turquoise is my favorite. I am in love with these flocked papers. They fell so rich and luxurious. Trust me, they are more gorgeous in person!
5. Tattered Angels Route 66 Glimmer Mist – I wasn’t so sure about this one, but I’m so glad I picked it up. The base color is creamy white and it has an asphalt black glimmer. I haven’t played with this much yet, but I think it’s going to be great way to add a cool distressed look to some of my nephew pages. Most of the distressing glimmer mists are brown, vintage colors. This one is black and it’s unique. It’s also a limited addition, so get it while you can!