It’s the 10th of the month and that means a bunch of us link up with Shimelle and share a list of 10 Things. Everyone shares something different and the list can be anything you want, as long as it’s a list of 10 things.
This month, I am sharing 10 Things I am enjoying about December and Christmas this year:
1. The weather.
It’s still gorgeous in Florida. It’s my absolute favorite time of year because it’s not hot and not cold. For just a few months, it’s perfect. But a cold front is coming. It will be a refreshing change, cooling us into the lower 70’s later this week. See that orange blob over Middle Tennessee? So glad I’m not there!
2. Downloading new Christmas music.
3. Using Instagram to document the holiday festivities. I wasn’t always a fan of the app and the funky filters, but it’s fun to be different. And how can you resist the square shaped photos?
4. I discovered these last year and it’s my newest favorite Christmas chocolaty treat.
5. Mmm. Seasonal coffees and tea. I love adding in different flavors and enjoying a cup, relaxing and watching the lights chasing around the Christmas tree.
6. Decorating the Christmas tree. So happy that none of the Christmas ornaments broke during the move.
7. Watching holiday movies.
8. Christmas shopping in the middle of the week, avoiding the hustle and bustle weekend craziness. It’s a perk (if there is such a thing) of being unemployed.
9. Baking holiday treats to take to holiday gatherings.
10. Attending Christmas parties in Orlando and reconnecting with old friends and co-workers.
What are you enjoying most about this holiday season?
If you want to see more lists of 10 Things, click here!
Thanks for stopping by today.